Contact Hamilton Board of Directors
- Contact Hamilton needs board members from across all the communities it services. If you are interested in joining Contact Hamilton’s Board of Directors, please click here for more information.
DSO HNR Events Calendar
To view upcoming events in the Hamilton-Niagara region, please check out the calendar below. A summary list of upcoming events is also available below the calendar.
Submitting Your Own Event
If you have an event you would like to feature on the DSO-HNR events calendar, please read our submission guidelines and if you feel your event meets our criteria, you can submit here. All events will be screened and only those deemed appropriate will appear on the site. By submitting you are granting DSO-HNR permission to post online all information contained within, including contact names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. You may also submit by sending your flyer or event info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events submitted to the DSO-HNR Events Calendar will:
- Be related to or relevant to developmental services
- Be open to everyone including service providers and the general public
- Take place within Hamilton, Niagara, Brant, Haldimand, Norfolk, Six Nations of the Grand River or Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation or other regions as deemed appropriate
- Identify their agency lead with regard to RSVP list and management of all associated registration / event fees
- Be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event date
Events submitted to the DSO-HNR Events Calendar will not:
- Involve commercial, political or religious advertising
- Promote discriminatory, exclusionary, hostile or extremist activities
- Be a for-profit event
Subscribing to Our Calendar:
You can add the DSO-HNR calendar events to your favorite personal calendar by using the subscribe button at the top of the page. All the events from the calendar will sync automatically. You only have to subscribe once and any time an event is added to the DSO-HNR Events Calendar you will receive the updates in your personal calendar. Calendar events on the subscribed calendars are not editable and it may take up to 24 hours for new events to show in your personal calendar depending on the type of calendar you are using. You may unsubscribe at any time by removing the subscription form your personal calendar. This process will vary depending on what program you are using. If you have any difficulties removing your subscription please email email@example.com and we will send more detailed instructions.